As a RF Signal Processing / FPGA Software Engineer, you will design, develop and deliver signal detection and processing algorithms and software radio applications and modules that execute within open source Software Defined Radio (SDR) frameworks, as well as on our custom software radio platforms.
To be successful, you will need the following:
- Demonstrated experience with wireless communication waveforms and protocols, algorithm and software development skills.
- 5 to 10 years in computer programming (C and/or C++) for signals analysis and Digital Signals Processing (DSP) applications.
- High level of initiative to stay current on related technologies, and apply knowledge to programming efforts.
- Algorithm development to detect and process signals in harsh environments (e.g. negative SNR and severe interference environments).
- Demonstrated FPGA/VHDL programming experience.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a high level security clearance; candidates possessing clearances at the TS/SCI level are strongly encouraged to apply.