As a Senior Wireless Systems Engineer, you will develop advanced signal detection and processing algorithms and lead the development and delivery of wireless communication applications and systems.
To be successful, you will need the following:
- 15 to 20 years of experience as a Systems Engineer, with demonstrated experience in planning and leading Systems Engineering efforts in large, complex programs.
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in RF systems and signals including wireless networks (e.g. WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.) and cellular communications.
- Experience and background with wireless analytic and testing tools that provide the ability to identify and process WiFi and other wireless networking signals.
- Hardware and software system integration across various operating systems (including mobile OS), platforms and peripheral devices.
- Demonstrable experience with front-end antennas, receivers, geolocation systems is desired.
- Applicants must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a high level security clearance; candidates possessing clearances at the TS/SCI level are strongly encouraged to apply.