Military Business Developer
As the Military Business Developer, you will interact directly with existing customers, drive the acquisition of new customers and provide operational insight to drive new product innovation. You will be responsible for providing direct support to our existing military customers. You will become an expert on how to install, operate and troubleshoot our CIELO cognitive radio and ALLEGRE edge analytic product lines, and provide user training to our customers. You will support military test and evaluation exercises and tradeshows in collaboration with our engineering team to ensure that we provide the optimal solution to our customers.
To be successful you will need the following:
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Exceptional communicator both oral and written.
- Project management skills and the ability to plan and execute customer deliveries, military test and evaluation exercises, customer demonstrations, and trade show participation.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them effectively to non-technical customers.
- Ability to develop new customers including ability to create initial customer engagement, acquire deep understanding of their challenges and pain points, ability to communicate our value proposition, and establish pilot programs, funded development efforts and product sales.
Create Your Opportunity. Make An Impact.
Send your resume to Make-An-Impact@SyncopatedEngr.com